Kindergarten Registration 2021-2022
Welcome to the Northport-East Northport School District!
Online Registration is open for the 2021-2022 school year.
If you have any questions, or if translation services are needed at time of
registration, please contact the Registration Office at: 262-8546.
To see what school your child is zoned for, please see our district map here: http://infofinderi.com/ifi/?cid=NNS2TJG4OOEA
For information on how to register in Spanish, please click here.
- CLICK HERE if you have an existing Parent Portal account (currently have a child/children attending Northport-East Northport School District)
- CLICK HERE if you do NOT have an existing Parent Portal account.
- The Spanish version of the online registration form will be available soon.
Step 2: Upload all required documents using this form: https://forms.gle/4ig3zVamHHs24ms59
If you are unable to upload documents, please call 631-262-6660 to arrange a time to drop them off. A full list of usable documents can be found below.
Step 3: Schedule a virtual appointment using this form: https://outlook.office365.com/owa/calendar/KindergartenRegistration@northport.k12.ny.us/bookings/
Virtual appointments are being scheduled for the following dates and times:
January 25th: 9:00-12:00pm
January 26th: 9:00-12:00pm; 5:00-8:00pm
January 27th: 9:00-12:00pm; 5:00-8:00pm
February 1st: 9:00-12:00pm
February 2nd: 9:00-12:00pm; 5:00-8:00pm
February 3rd: 9:00-12:00pm; 5:00-8:00pm
Children who reach their fifth birthday, on or before December 31, 2021, are entitled to attend Kindergarten commencing September 2021
Please note: If your child will be attending a private/parochial school for Kindergarten, you
still must register them in the Northport-East Northport School District.
Registration will be fully virtual this year. If you are having difficulty completing the registration process virtually, please contact the Registration Office 262-8546.
Registration forms and additional information are available at:
When registering your child, please have the following available during your virtual appointment:
1. Proof of Residency: Please bring three documents:
a. One of the following: Original property deed, current tax bill, mortgage statement, rental lease or completed rental affidavit** (both signatures must be notarized). AND
b. Two of the following: Utility Bills and/or Payroll Documents (with your name and address).
2. Child’s Proof of Birth: ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE, ORIGINAL BAPTISMAL CERTIFICATE, PASSPORT or other form of identification of birthdate. Parent/Guardian Photo ID or other acceptable Identification must be presented at time of registration to establish your identity.
3. Proof of Immunization: Please bring a copy of your child’s immunization history.
**This is not an exhaustive list of proof that you may provide to prove your residency in the District.
Kindergarten Registration Forms
- Immunization Record - When submitting immunizations, you may provide your physician with this
form to complete or we will accept immunization records directly from
your physician on their form.
- Physical Exam Letter
- Student Physical Form
- Dental Form
- Board Policy 4526: Computer Network for Education - As part of our enrollment process, you will be asked to sign that you have reviewed this policy.