Kindergarten Registration 2019-2020
Welcome to the Northport-East Northport School District!
A new online registration form will be available for Kindergarten registration. The link for the online form will be available by Friday, January 24, 2020. Please be sure to complete the online registration form before you come to your appointment. Staff will be available at each registration session to assist you with any questions you may have with the online registration process. There will also be several computers available for you to complete the online form.
Children who reach their fifth birthday, on or before December 31, 2020, are entitled to attend Kindergarten commencing September 2020.
Please note: If your child will be attending a private/parochial school for Kindergarten, you
still must register them in the Northport-East Northport School District.
Registration will take place at:
William J. Brosnan School: 158 Laurel Avenue, Northport 11768 – Cafeteria
If you have any questions, or if translation services are needed at time of
registration, please contact the Registration Office at: 262-8546.
Registration forms and additional information are available at:
Save some time by printing out and completing the registration packet!
Please print one-sided only. Packets have to be separated to forward to various departments.
Last names beginning with A through K:
January 27, 2020: 9 am–12 pm
January 28, 2020: 9 am–12 pm & 5 pm–8 pm
January 29, 2020: 9 am-12 pm & 5 pm-8 pm
Last names beginning with L through Z:
February 3, 2020: 9 am–12 pm
February 4, 2020: 9 am-12 pm & 5 pm-8 pm
February 5, 2020: 9 am-12 pm & 5 pm-8 pm
When registering your child, please bring the following:
1. Proof of Residency: Please bring three documents:
a. One of the following: Original property deed, current tax bill, mortgage statement, rental lease or completed rental affidavit** (both signatures must be notarized). AND
b. Two of the following: Utility Bills and/or Payroll Documents (with your name and address).
2. Child’s Proof of Birth: ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE, ORIGINAL BAPTISMAL CERTIFICATE, PASSPORT or other form of identification of birthdate. Parent/Guardian Photo ID or other acceptable Identification must be presented at time of registration to establish your identity.
3. Proof of Immunization: Please bring a copy of your child’s immunization history.
**This is not an exhaustive list of proof that you may provide to prove your residency in the District.
Kindergarten Registration Forms
- Enrollment Packet
- Immunization Record - When submitting immunizations, you may provide your physician with this
form to complete or we will accept immunization records directly from
your physician on their form.
- Physical Exam Letter
- Student Physical Form
- Dental Form
- Board Policy 4526: Computer Network for Education - As part of our enrollment process, you will be asked to sign that you have reviewed this policy.